102+ is as the name implies! This supplement is a proprietary blend of wildcrafted Irish Sea Moss, Bladderwrack and Burdock Root containing all 102 minerals that our bodies are made of. See benefits section for more information!
Antiviral, antibacterial and provides a great source of energy that is
Benefits: Irish Sea Moss (Chondrus crispus) contains 92 trace minerals that our bodies are made of and require to perform optimally. It is a superfood and has numerous health benefits!
- Gives you energy
- Sea Moss alone has 92 trace minerals such as zinc, iodine, iron, calcium, potassium, B-Complex vitamins, sulfur and more!
- Helps with inflammation in the body
- Contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids (brain, heart and eye health)
- Helps to detox the body
- Rid the body of mucus
- Helps to promote good digestion
- Improves metabolism
- Improves libido
- Improves nutrient absorption
- Helps to build strong bones and strengthens connective tissue
- Good for skin, hair and nails
- Helps improve mental focus and protects from brain degeneration
- Great for removing heavy metals, free radicals and other toxins from the body and more!
- Used for arthritis and joint pain
- Blood cleansing
- Similar to sea moss in that it also increases your energy and boosts immunity
- Helps with anxiety
- Urinary tract disorders and beyond!
- Full of antioxidants
- Also helps to remove toxins from the blood
- MAY inhibit some types of cancer
- Can help to treat skin problems
- May help to improve blood sugar and potentially prevent high blood glucose
Discontinue use at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. Do not use if you have known thyroid issues. Bladderwrack and sea moss contains a high amount of iodine and can make your condition worse. Burdock root may cause allergic reactions, should not be consumed by children under 18, pregnant, want to become pregnant and nursing. Also not recommended if taking diuretics, some medication for diabetes or blood thinners.
Avoid if on anticoagulants. Anticoagulants keep your blood from clotting, or turning into solid clumps of cells that stick together. Examples of anticoagulants are Apixaban (Eliquis), Dabigatran (Pradaxa), Edoxaban (Savaysa), Enoxaparin (Lovenox), Heparin, Rivaroxaban (Xarelto) and Warfarin (Coumadin).
Sea moss is rich in iodine which helps to produce thyroid hormones. Consuming too much iodine can throw your thyroid hormones out of whack. Please do not consume more than a tablespoon if you have known thyroid problems.
DISCLAIMER: Blitz Organics Co. in no way claims to treat, prevent and certainly not cure any diseases; however, when we give our bodies the proper nutrients that it needs, our bodies will respond accordingly, thus resulting in a healthier body.
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. Please alway consult with your physician before starting any herbal supplements and/or dietary regimen.