Our Sea Moss Gel is made with wild crafted irish moss from the beautiful island of St. Lucia. Soaked overnight with limes for taste and perfectly blended into a smooth texture with alkaline water.
Premium Purple Sea Moss Gel
Consume 1 to 2 tablespoons daily.Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to your favorite smoothie or straight each day...NO CHASER!
Irish Sea Moss (Chondrus crispus) contains 92 trace minerals that our bodies are made of and require to perform optimally. It is a superfood and has numerous health benefits! Here is a "short" list of benefits you may experience by consuming 1 to 2 tablespoons of sea moss daily.
- Appetite suppressant
- Aphrodisiac (improves libido)
- Boosts immunity and increases recovery time from illnesses
- Boosts your metabolism
- Builds strong bones and strengthens connective tissue
- Controls cholesterol levels
- Detoxifies the body
- Fights anemia
- Great to consume while fasting as it provides sufficient nutrients
- Helps to reduce inflammation
- Helps to eliminate mucus
- Helps aid in weight loss
- Helps with digestion
- Helps with respiratory problems
- Increases energy
- Improves circulation
- Improves mental clarity
- Improves the body's ability to absorp nutrients
- Mood enhancer
- Protects from brain degeneration
- Protects from radiation
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Supports cell oxygenation and more!
WARNING: Sea moss is rich in iodine which helps to produce thyroid hormones. Consuming too much iodine can throw your thyroid hormones out of whack. Please do not consume more than a tablespoon if you have known thyroid problems.
DO NOT CONSUME ANY SEA MOSS OF ANY KIND IF YOU TAKE ANTICOAGULANT MEDICATION.
DISCLAIMER: Blitz Organics Co. in no way claims to treat, prevent and certainly not cure any diseases; however, when we give our bodies the proper nutrients that it need our bodies will respond accordingly, thus resulting in a healthier body.
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. Please alway consult with your physician before starting any herbal supplements and/or dietary regimen.